August 27, 2013

Escaping Reality by Lisa Renee Jones

Eingestellt von wanderherz um 11:15 AM


I received this e-ARC for free on netgalley.com (Thank you!) and in exchange I will do an honest review.


This book was quite ok but didn't really blow me away. I was addicted to Amy's secret and that's the main reason why I kept reading. I wasn't a huge fan of Amy herself, because who in their right mind would trust a complete stranger while being on the run? Just because he is attractive and obviously rich she spills her secrets...that's just stupid and unrealistic. Amy doesn't act like a woman with a single shred of self-preservation (and that's so odd considering she's running for her life!). Liam was a possessive and domineering jerk, I absolutely hated him.

I just couldn't get into this book and the cliffhanger is quite unnecessary as nothing really happens throughout the book. Overall, the book was okay, but honestly I wouldn't recommend it.

2/5 stars

0 Kommentare:

 

wanderherz Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos