July 21, 2013

Shadowhunters and Downworlders: A Mortal Instruments Reader edited by C. Clare

Eingestellt von wanderherz um 4:27 PM

I received this e-ARC for free on netgalley.com (Thank you!) and in exchange I will do an honest review.

It's hard to review this lovely insider guide of the Mortal Instruments Series by C.Clare because it contains several essays from known YA authors that analyse different aspects of TMI. Cassandra Clare edited this collection as well does the introduction. The essays were easy to read and really informative. My favourite one is definetely from Michelle Hodkins but I liked the others too!
 
Shadowhunters and Downworlders is a must-read for all fans of TMI! You won't regret it! This book made me even more excited for the City of Bones movie. I wouldn't recommend reading it if you haven't finished City of Fallen Angels, because this reader definetely isn't spoiler-free!
 
5/5 stars

0 Kommentare:

 

wanderherz Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos