July 07, 2013

Bully by Penelope Douglas

Eingestellt von wanderherz um 3:33 PM

I got this e-book for free on Amazon! Thank you!

Woah, what a pleasant surprise! I freaking loved this book! Add a reference to Apocalyptica, and I'm sold! This book was a freebie on Amazon (and maybe still is one), so it really took me by surprise how much I liked this book. I didn't care that there were some 'new/young adult clichés' like good girl still being a virgin, bad guy being a player with a bad past, etc. I just didn't care, because somehow these clichés fit perfectly together. I loved Tatum and her strong personality especially after her year abroad. She is like a tough cookie you can't break and I made a happy dance when she finally fought back.
 “Do you know what this is?” I took my middle finger and patted the corner of my eye with it. “It’s me, wiping away the last tear you’ll get.”

“You were my tempest, my thunder cloud, my tree in the downpour. I loved all those things, and I loved you. But now? You’re a fucking drought. I thought that all the assholes drove German cars, but it turns out that pricks in Mustangs can still leave scars.”

5/5 stars

0 Kommentare:

 

wanderherz Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos