April 19, 2013

Review: The Elite by Kiera Cass

Eingestellt von wanderherz um 8:23 PM
I received this e-ARC for free on netgalley.com (Thank you!) and in exchange I will do an honest review.

I loved The Selection, so I was really excited to receive an ARC of the second book. The Elite picks up pretty much where the first one left off. Since I read The Selection last summer I was worried that I would feel lost in the beginning (e.g. I couldn't remember that only six girls were left), but I was able to get into the story very quickly without remembering every detail from the first book. 

Although I get easily annoyed when the female protagonist constantly flips back and forth between two boys, America and her relationship with Maxon/Aspen played out nicely. Like America, I was unable to choose between Maxon/Aspen, and everytime America changed her mind, so did I.

Beside America's love interest, so much happened in this book! The story was fastpacing and kept me on my toes! I really enjoyed this book. I loved America, her maids and Aspen and although I still feel a little creeped out about this whole harem-wedding-living-thing, I really liked the storyline and I am eager to read the next book! If you liked The Selection you'll love The Elite.


4/5 stars

0 Kommentare:

 

wanderherz Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos