June 12, 2011

London ♥

Eingestellt von wanderherz um 4:30 PM










Back in April I was in London over the weekend because a good friend of mine did some job application stuff there and I accompanied and helped her. It was my second time in London and it was really great! I love London, just a great city! We stayed in a hotel beside the Wembley-Stadion and while we were in London, some big soccer-match was being held:











The weather was really nice, a little bit cloudy but also sunny! The perfect sight-seeing weather! We went to the Tower Bridge, Oxford Circle, TrafalquaSquare, etc. Here are some photos:




















I didn't shop a lot because I was on a short budget lol I just got some lip products (because those products aren't avaiable in my city) and the famous John Frieda's "3-day-straight" (for only 3,50pounds, it was a special deal!):


0 Kommentare:

 

wanderherz Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos